In this workshop, we are going to discover a more creative attitude towards our lives. We deal with our critical mindset and its challenges to be more committed to our true inner values.
Therefore, we learn techniques
- to open our mind and get an overview about the various steps of change
- to discover a clearer communication with ourselves
- to rethink certain aspects of our lives and specify our wishes and goals
- to strengthen our imaginative power and develop our dreams
The workshop will be conducted by Thomas Herpich who is an expert in this area since 2000.
Be open and wonder. And you will get the best out of it!
Ocean Studio Berlin, Grünberger Str. 48B, 10245 Berlin
max. 8 – 10 participants
english or german, depending on participants decision
The coach: Thomas Herpich
My mission: “Be positive and trust your skills!” – I spread positive and creative vibes and connect people with their inner intuitive knowledge. (you can connect with him on linked.in)
- M.A. Degree and Studies in Art Pedagogic, Italian and German Language and Literature at the University Frankfurt Main, Bologna and Florence (1997)
- Artist’s Way at Work facilitation training course and non-violent communication course with Marshall Rosenberg (2000 and 2003)
- Coachings with individual managers and leaders in politics, art & business
- CreativeSummerSchool 2011 for master students (European University Viadrina & Haniel Foundation)
- Founder of Creative Embassy Berlin (2010)
- Lecturer at various universities: ASH Berlin, BEST Sabel Berlin, European University Viadrina Frankfurt/ Oder, Marmara University Istanbul (since 2008)
- Creative Leadership Courses for master students at SRH University Berlin (since 2014)
- Publications in german about creativity and leadership (2010 and 2014)
- Painter for landscapes (since 2018)
How to participate
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form below and you will receive updates on upcoming workshops in our newsletter. Thank you!